Your Upper Dells Bowfishing Tour With Three C's Guide Service
Preparing for your Trip - What you need to know:
- Bowfishing tours are $500, 1-4 people, and last 4 hours. A $50 non-refundable deposit will be asked for upon booking, and then $450 will be due at the time of the trip. Additional time can be added on at $100/hr. up to 2 more hours.
- Our bowfishing tours have two boats: Boat 1 and Boat 2. If you can’t find your dates try the other boat’s calendar! If you have a party of 5 to 8, simply book both boats for the same date.
- Tours start at sundown – around 7pm (your guide will confirm leading up to your trip) and then go for the next 4 hours.
- A Wisconsin Fishing License is required for anyone 16 years and older – These can be purchased and printed at Walmart or online here.
- We provide all of the equipment that you might need for bowfishing:
- Bows, Reels, and Arrows
- Life Jackets: Children 13 years and younger are required to wear a life jacket at all times. If with children 13 and younger please share their weight with us prior to the trip so we can bring them the right sized life jacket. You’re also welcome to bring your own life jackets.
- We also bring hearing protection if the fan boat is too loud for anyone in your party.
- Please dress for the weather!
- Feel free to pack a cooler with drinks and snacks – NO Glass or hard liquor please.
- Your guide will dispose of your fish unless you want to keep them. We do not clean any fish. If you plan on keeping fish, please bring a large cooler with ice to store them.
Where to meet:
River Bay Boat Launch
Most of ours tours on the beautiful Upper Dells start and end at the River Bay Campground boat launch located at:
W1147 River Bay Rd, Lyndon Station, WI 53944
If you like, we can use another boat launch in the Wisconsin Dells Area. Just confirm with your guide leading up to your trip (608-415-1085).